Visitor Visa Application Form can be downloaded from Bureau of Consular Affairs website and the completed form with supporting documents should be submitted to Bureau of Consular Affairs for visa issuance.
VISA-Exempt Entry Countries
The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program:
90-Days Visa-Exempt Stay
Andorra, Australia* (effective from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2018), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras*, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan*, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia* (effective from May 21, 2018 to March 31, 2019), Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tuvalu*, the United Kingdom, the United States of America*,and Vatican City State.
30-Days Visa-Exempt Stay
Belize*, Dominican Republic, Malaysia, Nauru*, Saint Christopher and Nevis*, Saint Lucia*, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore.
14-Days Visa-Exempt Stay
- Nationals of the kingdom of Thailand (effective from August 1, 2016, to July 31, 2019)-except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports-are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
- Nationals of Brunei (effective from August 1, 2016, to July 31, 2019)-except those holding diplomatic or official/ service passports-are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days. In addition, effective from December 1, 2016, to July 31, 2019, those holding a Brunei Certificate of Identity are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
- Nationals of Philippines (effective from November 1, 2017, to July 31, 2019), except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports, are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
- Nationals of Russia (effective from September 6, 2018, to July 31, 2019), except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports, are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
Nationals from the following countries applying for visitor visas to the R.O.C. must fulfill the required procedures. For more details, please visit the website. https://www.boca.gov.tw/cp-159-249-4162c-2.html
||India (Identity Certificate)
Online application for ROC Travel Authorization Certificate for nationals of Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam
To be eligible for an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate, the following three basic requirements must be met:
- The applicant's passport must have remaining validity of at least six months starting from the date of arrival in Taiwan.
- The applicant must possess an onward/return air or ferry ticket.
- The applicant has never been employed as a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.
For more information, please click here
Please visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for more information:
- Visitor Visa for Attending Conference / Exhibition
- Flow Chart for Visitor Visa Application
- It is strongly suggested that participants, especially from the designated counties, should apply their VISA at least 3 months before the conference in order to prevent the failure of obtaining VISA.
- Participants are responsible for their VISA obtaining and should follow the required procedures to complete VISA applications and its following process.
- The Conference Secretariat will assist participants in providing required documents only for VISA purpose (such as invitation letters). Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.